Garageband is the popular and emerging music making app. It is developed by the Dr. Lengeling for the platform of Mac and iOS operating systems. The most interesting thing about it is that you can create each type of music like the podcast, MIDI files editing and so on. It provides you the virtual instrumental features. In short, you are going to love this app.
Oops.. you are windows user? Don’t have Mac & iOS Operating systems? But you are still crazy about creating music? Then don’t worry we have a solution for you. We have some techniques to install Garageband for windows. Follow it, create amazing music, and share it with your friends.
- Google Chrome Remote Desktop
This trick is easy and amazing but it is workable only if you have a separate Mac PC. You have to download the Chrome Remote Desktop app on both PCs. Other steps and guidelines are discussed below:
- Make sure the installation of the Chrome browser on both PCs.
- Now, download and install Chrome Remote Desktop app on both PCs.
- Launch the chrome at the Mac system, accept terms and conditions and make it authorized.
- Click the next button, you will get a code on next screen. Save that code.
- Repeat the process, on Windows PC and launch this application
- Accept and agree all the permission and enter the saved code that you have received from Mac PC.
- Click “CONNECT” and enjoy unlimited music creation on your Windows PC.
- Now get Garageband for windows and Use it.
Don’t you have Mac PC? But still want to get this app, Then we have the easiest alternative solution for you, here it is:
- IOS Emulator for GarageBand
Nowadays, technology is emerging and moving towards advancement. Now people can run multiple operating systems on the single hardware. Emulators are the one of a great invention that allows you to run varieties of operating systems and apps on the same hardware. Download the emulator install it and get amused with Garageband. There is a number of IOS emulators but I recommend iPadian Emulator to you. Because it is fast and work very fine with any system. For your easiness I have mentioned the installation steps:
- Search the iPadian setup on Google, download it.
- When the download completes run the setup file.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Wait until you get the message.
- Launch the iPadian on your Windows.
- Now, get the Garageband for windows, download and install it.
- Now it’s done, start using GarageBand.
- GarageBand Clones
If you are not satisfied with the above-mentioned techniques of using GarageBand then go for the alternative apps for creating music. There is a number of applications that have same functionalities like GarageBand and also compatible with the windows and android. Some GarageBand clones are as follow:
- FL Studio
- Mixcraft 7
- Music Maker Jam
Start building your music, innovate your talent and also share with us and your friends.